Style

My Favorites From Last Month’s Online Shopping Haul

Gearing up for summer 2021 has meant lots of spring shopping. I’ve done more than enough shopping both in-person and online over the past month, but here are some of my favorites from my online shopping endeavors. If you’ve been considering a new summer wardrobe, I would definitely recommend these pieces! 

1. Nike Air Force 1 Pixel: These are the best sneakers I’ve ever owned and I’m so happy I got them! I’m usually a size 8 in sneakers but fit comfortably in a 7 in these. The light pink color is perfect and goes with anything. Overall rating 5/5

2. Cow Print Tie Back Halter Top from Shein: This top from Shein is cheap and will be perfect for this summer. I should’ve gotten a smaller size since it’s a little big around, but it’s still very cute and I love the cow print! Overall rating 4/5

3. Floral Velvet Bandana Halter Top from Shein: This top is a similar style to the cow print halter top, but it’s bandana style and in a gorgeous red velvet color. The scooped neckline is very flattering and I can’t wait to wear it this summer! Overall rating 5/5

4. Wide Strap Scoop Bikini Top and High Waisted Bikini Bottoms from Aerie: I’m so excited to wear this bathing suit this summer! The top is flattering and supportive, and the bottoms are also flattering and offer the right amount of coverage. I love the bright red color! Overall Rating 5/5

5. Curvy Super High Waisted Denim Shorts from American Eagle: I love these shorts and the entire Curvy American Eagle line in general. I love how these are very high-waisted and flattering, but they ride up when I walk and I feel like I constantly have to pull them down. That being said, they’re still definitely going to be good for hanging out or running errands this summer. Overall Rating 4/5

6. Studs and Dangle Earrings 6 Pack: These earrings are great for everyday wear, I absolutely love them! All of these earrings go with anything, and I don’t think I’ve stopped wearing them since I ordered them. So cute! Overall Rating 5/5

Let me know in the comments below if you’ve ever tried any of these brands or products! What’s your favorite item you’ve purchased online recently?

Alexis Grant

Lasell '23

A Junior at Lasell University, Alexis majors in Journalism and Media Writing with a minor in Fashion Media and Marketing. Alexis is interested in dance, photography, social media, travel, and music. In her free time, she enjoys binge-watching her favorite tv shows on Netflix and spending time with her friends and family!