This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

It was not until recently that I realized one of my greatest financial and personal goals is to have my very own name-brand handbag. So, I figured why not generate a little list of my current favorite handbags from a variety of brands?

Growing up as a little girl I could not wait until the day that I was able to have my very own purse. Watching women style a handbag and rock it was something that I thought was so powerful. I watched as confidence exuded from these women and for whatever reason I was like “It’s because they have everything they could need in the most beautiful handbags.” I think this idea is also why I have this weird obsession with suitcases and luggage. 

The first bag that I cannot stop thinking about is a little Le Bambino from Jacquemus. Over the past year, I fell in love with the idea of a smaller handbag, and I think that Jacquemus has mastered the cute tiny handbag aesthetic. Their bags come in a large selection of different colors however, some of my top favorite colors include ivory, black, and light greige. 

Teddy Blake is another one of those brands that I quickly fell in love with. My favorite is the Ava Vitello Gold in light blue. Something about this bag being able to fit in the palm of my hand makes me love it even more. 

The satchels of all satchels award go to Jemma. If you can’t tell by now, I love handbags with bowling bag handles. While there are plenty of those kinds of bags available, when I first saw the TEA Box Bag, I instantly was intrigued. I think that the overall shape is what makes this bag earn a spot on my list. 

My heart got a little bit bigger when I saw The Sophia by Ivy & Taylor. This cream-colored bag has such a sweet personality about it. Although I think that this bag would just become a catchall for all my random items, I still would never complain. 

Megan Curley

Lasell '23

I'm a senior double-majoring in Hospitality and Event Management with a minor in Marketing. My hobbies include being obsessed with Formula 1, camping, and trying new things.