Life > Experiences

My Favorite Boston Nightlife Spots

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

I love to go to Boston and experience the culture and the nightlife. Since I am twenty-one, I have now been able to truly immerse myself in all that Boston has to offer. Here are some of my favorite new spots to check out for a night in the city!

1. Margaritas- This is my favorite spot for a Thursday night out. My friends and I go every week, as Thursday is karaoke night, and dance and sing our hearts out with so many of our classmates. Their drinks are amazing and the atmosphere is so fun and upbeat. 

2. Encore Boston Harbor- If you love to go to a casino and want to take a chance at winning some money, I would head over to Encore. It is an amazing space and has so many beautiful details that make it so much more than just a casino. 

3. TallShip- I first went here in the beginning of the year, and it is one of my favorite places. It is a bar on a boat that has lots of lawn games and food trucks, and it is such a fun environment. They also have bands playing sometimes, so it is really upbeat and exciting. 

4. Loretta’s- This bar is country themed, and is such a great time. I went for the first time on a Tuesday night, and learned that it was line dancing night! Although I do not know how to line dance, it was great to see and experience! 

5. House of Blues- I have been able to attend so many concerts here this year!  The small size of the venue makes it more intimate and makes the concert experience much more personal. Tickets for this venue are also not very expensive, so there are always many college kids there experiencing it as well. 

Check out some of these Boston nightlife experiences and let us know which one is your favorite!

Anna Wall

Lasell '22

Lasell University Event Management Student, Class of 2022. She loves llamas, event planning, and country music :)