Lindsay Thompson-Music Festival Miami Ultra Lights Stage Concert Balloons Music Edm
Lindsay Thompson / Her Campus
Life > Experiences

My Experience Checking Out Las Vegas Nightlife!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Over spring break, I attended a trip with my fellow hospitality students to Las Vegas! It was an amazing trip that allowed me to learn so much about the industry, but I was also able to experience the nightlife as well! 

One of the nights we were there, we went to a Jack Harlow concert at a club! We were so excited to see a show in Vegas, as it is what so many recommend to do while you are there. I have never been to a true club, so I was not sure what to expect. A few of my friends and I actually left before he even came on, as he did not get on stage until two in the morning!

We also got to go to a regular club night, which allowed us to learn so much about Las Vegas nightlife. After waiting in a long line to get in, we were able to enter the club. It had two rooms, delicious drinks, and lots of room to dance. We stayed up late and got to sing our favorite songs, as well as dance with our friends. There were even performers coming down from the ceiling, it was so cool and so much different from our typical Boston adventures.

Even when we were not at a club, there was so much going on. The Las Vegas Strip was bustling at all hours of the night with so many different people. It was so cool to see everyone playing casino games, laughing, and having fun. Seeing how much fun and inviting the environment was truly made me want to move there after graduation. 

I had so much fun on the trip and the nightlife only enhanced the experience. I cannot wait to go back soon and relive the experience again!

Anna Wall

Lasell '22

Lasell University Event Management Student, Class of 2022. She loves llamas, event planning, and country music :)