titanic im flying scene
titanic im flying scene
Paramount Pictures

Must See Titanic Museum

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

TikTok has graced us with yet another awesome experience everyone is just dying to try. History fans, Leo fans, and adventure fans should make their way down to the Titanic Museum located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee for a once in a lifetime experience. 

This museum is an amazing way to really connect with history. The museum is interactive, and guests climb aboard a replica of the boat and get to experience it as if they were really there. They even have an exact replica of the famous grand staircase that was on the original ship. There are also parts of the museum that have water rushing down staircases and lights flickering as if you were there the day the boat sank. 

The most exciting part of the museum is that when you enter, you are given a boarding pass with the name of someone who was actually on the original ship, and at the end, you are able to see a list of everyone who was on board and see if they lived or died. It is a great way to remember those who died during that tragic event.

Tickets are thirty dollars per person, which is a very reasonable price for an activity like this. It allows guests to put themselves in the shoes of the people who lived through the experience and get a greater understanding of how they felt and what they went through. It is also a very cool and exciting experience that guests will not be able to find anywhere else.

Anna Wall

Lasell '22

Lasell University Event Management Student, Class of 2022. She loves llamas, event planning, and country music :)