Momentary Ink – Tattoos Without the Commitment

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

As I was scrolling through Snapchat a few days ago, I came across an advertisement that sparked my interest. We’ve all thought of tattoo ideas at one point or another but many of us may be too nervous about actually getting them. You might be questioning whether or not you should get the tattoo on your ankle or shoulder, or how big or small you’d like it to be. Momentary Ink is the the company that can help decide where you want your tattoo or even if you want to get one at all.

Momentary Ink is a company that first launched in 2015 and is based out of Philadelphia. They are a new and upcoming temporary tattoo company and are driven to help customers test out tattoo ideas before actually committing to them. Customers can choose one of their 1500 tattoo designs existing on the website or create their own customized design. The CEO and founder of the company, Jordan Denny, first thought of this idea because him and his wife were interested in getting tattoos to represent their home state of Texas but had no idea what to get or where to put them.

These temporary tattoos start at only $9 which I thought was really affordable. They even sell tattoo collections consisting of four to six different tattoo designs for customers to test out starting at only $15. The tattoos have a very simple application process, and are typically known to stay on for three to six days. If creating a customized tattoo, customers can send in a design up to 9×9 inches and the prices range from $9-$21 depending on the size. The Momentary Ink team is willing to take on complex designs as well. They love seeing unique and colorful tattoo ideas and will always try their absolute best in bringing the visions of their customers to life.

Momentary Ink is a company that I am very interested in trying out. This company is one that can help so many with finalizing their tattoo ideas before committing to them. What a creative idea!

Images from momentaryink.com

Brianna is a sophomore at Lasell College majoring in Fashion Merchandising, with a minor in Event Management. She loves shopping, traveling, and anything Disney related. In the future, Brianna plans to work in the bridal industry, as it has been something that she’s always dreamed of.