Meet Your E-Board for Lasell's Chapter!

Welcome back everyone! We’re so excited to be writing articles again. Who’s this ‘we’, you ask? Your E-board of course! After a month of making and writing content, we decided to make an article all about the wonderful ladies that make up our executive board and their roles in the club. With that being said, here are the girls that make up this year’s executive board.

President: Liz Chapman

Liz is a senior Fashion Merchandising major and Business and Law minor. In addition to HerCampus, Liz also is President of the Drama club, which is producing Footloose this fall. 

Editor in Chief: Madi Griffin

Madi is a sophomore Fashion Communications & Promotion major with a minor in Graphic Design. She is also the Social Media Manager for Empty Bowls, and is a Peer Mentor for freshman students. 

Copy Editor/Treasurer/Social Media Director: Raegan Cleary

Raegan is a senior Fashion Communications & Promotion major. Raegan is also a part of Drama club and has an internship with HerCampus this semester, where she works as a Chapter Advisor for other HerCampus chapters. In addition, she is a Peer Mentor for freshman students.

Events Director: Gaby Giubilo

Gaby is an Events Management major, and also works with the NACE Lasell chapter as well as HerCampus!

Copy Editor: Christina Tomasik

Christina is an Education major and the President of She's The First, the sister club of HerCampus. She is also a Peer Mentor for freshman students.