MAC Releases Cosmetics Line for Cinderella

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

MAC Cosmetics has released a limited-edition collection inspired by Disney’s new live-action version of Cinderella, due out March 13th 2015. The products in the collection include an eyeshadow palette with six shades, pigments, tinted lip glass, and a beauty powder. The eye palette has five colors from their permanent collection and one new color, “Stroke of Midnight” which MAC describes as “Black-plum with sparkle pearl. (Velvet).” Each of products colors are appropriately named, my favorites being a pigment named “Evil Stepmother,” the two lip glasses “Glass Slipper” and “Happily Ever After,” and one of the lipsticks “Royal Ball.” All of the products are packaged in pretty pearlescent light blue packaging, made to look like Cinderella’s ball gown, and stamped with “Disney’s Cinderella” in gold. The collection was released online and in-stores March 5th and is going fast, so be sure to get your favorites soon! 

Photo courtesy of 1, 2