Love on the Menu: The Perfect Valentine’s Day Dining Spots!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Immerse yourself in the allure of Valentine’s Day dining with three exceptional restaurants nestled in the Boston vicinity. Elevate your celebration of love with a delightful Valentine’s Day dinner, where each flavorful bite becomes a symphony echoing the depth of your connection. Indulge in a culinary tapestry of delights, crafting enduring memories amidst the intimate ambiance of this special evening dedicated to love.

In the heart of Chestnut Hill, Davio’s stands as a culinary haven, captivating patrons with its enticing Italian cuisine. With a diverse menu that offers gluten free and vegan options, the restaurant offers a palate pleasing experience. Vicky Kepler, a student at Lasell University, commended Davio’s: “It’s a very nice and fancy place with outstanding food. The amazing menu and pleasant lighting make it an ideal spot for dining out. They consistently impress with their desserts, providing a friendly atmosphere with accommodating staff.”

For an enchanting Valentine’s Day, explore the newly opened Sugar Factory adjacent to Faneuil Hall in Boston. Positioned at a mid-price range, this restaurant not only presents a diverse menu but also curates a special Valentine’s Day menu, infusing romance into your celebration. Beyond the culinary delights, the restaurant’s aesthetic charm is enhanced by thoughtfully beautiful placed displays, creating a captivating backdrop for memorable photo opportunities. Your Valentine’s Day celebration is bound to be both delicious and visually enchanting in this unique setting.

On the more affordable side, consider Coco Ramen, conveniently located just a 5-minute walk from the Newton Centre stop on the Green Line. Offering great and friendly service, this Asian fusion gem provides a modern interpretation of ramen. Katie Brough, a student at Lasell University, praised Coco Ramen, describing it as “a cute place with really good ramen that’s not too expensive.” Embrace a budget friendly yet delightful dining experience at this charming spot.

Hello! My name is Kayleigh Bollin. I am a study at Lasell University, studying Fashion Media and Marketing. I enjoy fashion, listening to music, dancing, and going out to Boston. I am from Martha's Vineyard, Mass.