Lasell Style Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Sophomore Heather Murray shows off an adorable fall outfit while getting some work done in the library. The green jacket is perfect to wear around campus, its cozy, cute, and warm. Pairing jean shorts with tights is a great way to celebrate the end of the warm weather transitioning into winter. Lastly, you can never go wrong with a cute pair of black flats, they go with everything! 

Hi, I’m Meg. I’m a senior at Lasell College studying communications and hospitality. I love to travel. London is my favorite city in the entire world. I have a secret obsession with Taylor Swift. I drink way to much coffee. I rarely have time for myself, but when I do I try to spend it with my family. I have absolutely no idea where I'll be a year from now. It’s both frightening and exciting at the same time. Fashion has always sparked my interest. To me, fashion is a way for you to express yourself. You should never second-guess your own style; you should embrace it. I’m looking forward to what the future is going to bring. While I wait for that, I’ll be here sharing my thoughts on your style.