This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Kendall Morin, 21, comes to Lasell from New Bedford, MA as a junior in the Criminal Justice department. Although, she missed the first half of the year to study abroad in Switzerland where she had a life changing experience. “My favorite part was being able to experience the different cultures and see everything and experience everything. The food was amazing, especially the chocolate,” Morin said. She had quite the experience jumping off a cliff into glacier water and driving a boat around Lake Como in Italy. This girl is clearly not afraid of adventure. But her experience gave her more than just adventures.

Her college memories don’t just revolve around her adventures in Switzerland. With a big group of friends at school, it’s hard for her not to call it a family. Her favorite memory in college doesn’t even involve being abroad, it took place right here in Newton, MA. “My freshman year, my group went to Cheesecake Factory as one last hoorah before everyone graduated. It was really nice just being with everyone. And I am still damn proud of myself for organizing it all.”

This independent girl is a big fan of Marvel comics, with her favorite shows being a tie between Arrow and Scandal. For a perfect night in, order a buffalo chicken calzone and throw on one of her favorite shows and she’ll be a happy girl. However, her perfect date would be something fun, adventurous and unique. She likes to go shopping, hang out with friends, read, and participates in the Mock Trial on campus in her free time.A strong, smart, and confident young woman, Morin has big dreams for after college. Her life long goal is to see as much as the world as she can and make a big difference in someone’s life. With a heart as big as her’s, that won’t be a problem.

Photos courtesy of Cutie

Caitlin is currently the Campus Correspondent for Lasell College and is anticipating graduation in 2015 from Lasell College with a B.A in communications. She is majoring in communications with a focus in journalism. When not at school she works in retail. When she isn't busy with Her Campus or school work, she enjoys archery, reading, shopping (with an addiction to shoes), and exploring as much as possible. Her favorite books include the whole Harry Potter series, any mystery/ thriller novel, and historical fiction.