Kelli Smith: Sports Lover, Photographer, and Friend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Kelli Smith, a senior at Lasell, is one of the sweetest cuties on campus! Whether she’s participating in one of her many extra-curriculars, or driving around campus in her red sports car, she’s always friendly and fun to be around. This outgoing Sports Management major juggles a host of responsibilities, and handles them all gracefully.

As the secretary and co-promotions director for Lasell College Radio, she has quite a large role with LCR! Not only does she majorly contribute the school’s radio, she is an RA in Van Winkle. This lovely lady works tirelessly to make sure her residents are happy and safe. Kelli has been on ‘Lasell Says Thank You’ since its creation, and will be leading the upcoming trip in February, with Nick Lucido and Sam Buote. For those who don’t know about this rewarding opportunity, ‘Lasell Says Thank You’ is a weekend service trip, which helps with various causes, like Hurricane Sandy relief. Kelli is also a part of the ‘Sports Management Association,’ and occasionally writes for Lasell’s ‘Polished’ blog.  

Her virtues certainly don’t stop with her involvement at Lasell. She loves photography and takes pride in her Instagram, which is full of artsy photographs. This cutie really cares about what she does and the people in her life. If you’re feeling down she is always equipped with a warm smile and plenty of jokes (and sometimes even coffee). Her huge heart and great sense of humor are a winning combination, and everyone who knows her agrees.

Kelli is an avid sports fan, if you couldn’t tell from her devotion to her sports management major.  Her favorite teams include the Boston Bruins, the Dallas Stars, New England Patriots, and the Clippers. She has a diverse taste, but is still close to home.

When asked if she had any advice to new college students, Kelli gave some very useful tips. “Don’t get behind on your work, say ahead and you can excel and have fun!” Balance and hard work are absolutely essential to this beautiful super star, and she sets a great example for success.

Photo Provided by Cutie

Mackenzie Dineen attends Lasell College and will graduate in 2019, she is a Communications major concentrating in media journalism and entertainment media, and she hopes to write for Alternative Press one day. Mackenzie loves Punk and Rock music, is a firm believer in sustainable living, and spends most of her free time drawing, writing, singing, or reading. You will probably never spot Mackenzie with a natural hair color, and her fridge will never be lacking in chocolate ice cream, she is always open to making new friends or listening to new music!