This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Kaylee Bickford is a Junior at Lasell University. She is also a Psychology major and looking into minoring in Spanish. She is the Social Media Director for Her Campus, the class of 2023 Class Treasurer, and a member of CAB. She is from Hallowell, ME, and loves to travel. Kaylee is super excited to be back on campus after spending the last year and a half at home taking remote classes.

Kaylee loves being involved on campus and decided to join Her Campus during her Freshman year at Lasell and has been on the executive board for the last two years. She has loved seeing the chapter grow as her Freshman year the club consisted of less than ten members, but now there’s over double the amount of members. Her favorite thing about Her Campus is the creativity it allows her as well as bonding with a group of girls that she wouldn’t have met without the club. 

As mentioned before, she loves to travel. She was hoping to study abroad during her Junior year, but due to the pandemic that isn’t likely. However, she is excited that Lasell offers other ways for students to travel. Dance is another one of Kaylee’s interests and she has been dancing for seventeen years. During the last year of the pandemic, she went back to her former dance studio to take classes and continue dancing. Finally, her favorite animal is a sloth and she has quite an obsession with them. You can find something sloth-related when it comes to decor, clothing, or miscellaneous items.

Kaylee Bickford is a Junior at Lasell University studying psychology. She is also a member of Class Committee as the Junior Class Treasurer and CAB. A few fun facts about her are; she absolutely loves sloths, obsessed with her birthday, and Christmas is her favorite holiday. Her instagram can be found at @kaylee_bickford.