This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

“Galentine’s” has taken the world by storm in the last few years. Who needs a significant other when you can have fun with your friends? If you are planning to host a Galentine’s Party for your friends here are some tips…

1. Send out Invitations

Get crafty and mail your friends homemade invitations. If that is too much, create a cute digital card to send in your group chat!

1. The Attire is Pajamas

There’s no need to get all dressed up, tell everyone to come in comfy clothes. 

1. Decorate! Decorate! Decorate!

It is just a fact that Valentine’s Day has the cutest decor. Grab heart-shaped balloons, pillows, and confetti. Anything in the shade of pink that looks adorable.

1. Indulge

Do not even bother trying to make the party food healthy. Get chocolate-covered strawberries, chips, and any candy you desire. If you are feeling fancy: Try creating a charcuterie board in a heart shape! 

1. Craft Cute Drinks

Whether it be a cocktail or mocktail, make a cute punch or decorated drinks that look adorable and taste delicious. 

1. Hand-Out Elementary Valentines

Find some cute pre-made valentines you would have handed out to your class back in the day and give them to your friends.

1. Watch a Rom-Com

Have your friends agree on a classic Rom-Com and watch it! Even better have a Rom-Com marathon!

1. Tell your Friends you Love them! 

Valentine’s Day is not just for partners to express their love for each other. It is a celebration of love. Tell your friends you appreciate them!

Isabelle is a Sophmore Elementary Education major at Lasell! She also is working towards her minor in History. On campus, Isabelle is involved in HerCampus, Habitat for Humanity, Tomorrow's Teachers, and Empty Bowls. Her hobbies include yoga, listening to Taylor Swift, and thrifting!