Life > Experiences

How to Make The Most of Your College Experience During The Last Semester!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

As I enter my last semester of college, I cannot believe how fast the years flew by. It seems like just yesterday we were unpacking our cars and introducing ourselves to our freshman year roommates. On my drive back to campus for my last semester, I thought about all that I have become over the past few years, and things I do not want to miss in the next few months. As a senior, it is the last semester of education, and there is so much going on that we do not want to miss. By doing the things that we love over the next few months, you will be able to make the most out of your college experience. 

Our school does a senior week, which is a week full of activities specifically for the senior class. It is typically the week of graduation, after the other students leave. Some of the activities we are looking forward to this week are a river cruise and nights at our favorite local restaurants and bars. By participating in these events, we are joined together as a class and are able to make our final memories together. 

My friends and I also have a Thursday night tradition that we are so excited to continue this semester. We head down to our favorite restaurant, Margarita’s, for a night of margs and karaoke. Many other students from our school go as well, and when someone from your school is singing, you can bet that everyone else from the school is up there dancing! This is something I look forward to every week and is so fun for everyone!

It is also the time to really start getting prepared for our lives after graduation. An important thing to do in your last semester of college is start scheduling job interviews. By doing this now, you will be prepared and ready to start your new job as soon as graduation is over!

Lastly, it is important to have fun! This is the last few months before the real world truly hits, so making the most of it is crucial! Be spontaneous and step outside of your comfort zone! Do what you love and make memories you will never forget!

Anna Wall

Lasell '22

Lasell University Event Management Student, Class of 2022. She loves llamas, event planning, and country music :)