This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

The Kardashian-Jenner family is famous for its unique baby names. This large celebrity-filled family has been known for their “K” names (besides Rob of course), yet none of them have yet to continue with the tradition. It is not Kim, and Kylie’s names we are interested in though, it’s the names they have given their children. Here are my thoughts and ranking of the baby names from the Kardashian-Jenner family.

11. Psalm

For my least favorite, I am going to have to give it to Kim and Kanye’s son Psalm. There’s not too much to say with this one, I just think it’s a very weird name and I don’t like it.

10. Wolf

This is the newest baby of the family and Kylie’s second child. This one reminds me of Liam Payne’s son Bear. Maybe animal names are what is trending now, but I just don’t get it. 

9. Dream

Dream is the only child to keep the Kardashian name, but I would say that is all that’s really going for Robert’s daughter’s name. The names Hope and Faith I have heard before and like. This one seems similar, but something about it just doesn’t seem right. 

8. North

This was definitely an iconic choice for Kim and Kanye’s first daughter to have her named North West. I would have never imagined this being a name, but I think it only works because of the last name it is paired with. 

7. Penelope

This one is average. Kourtney and Scott, I don’t feel got too creative with their names which maybe isn’t a bad thing, but this one just feels very outdated. 

6. Mason

While Mason is quite simple, I do really like this one. Do I think it fits with the rest of the baby names, no, but it is not bad.

5. True

While Tristian Thompson may have not stayed ‘true’ to Khloe, this name is adorable for their daughter. It is unique enough without being too over the top.

4. Reign

This is my favorite of Kourtney’s kids’ names. It is trendy and has a royal feel as I’m sure it was intended. The spelling is different from what we may have seen before, but I’m not mad at it.

3. Saint

Kim and Kanye’s son gives me a luxurious feel with the name Saint. The resemblance to Saint Laurent makes this name feel of high quality and status which is not too far off from the high status of this family. 

2. Stormi

Maybe I happen to think Stormi is one of the cutest kids to come from this family, but I think she has a very cute name. If it had been Storm I don’t know if I would feel the same. Stormi is much more fitting and now every time I see this name I can hear Kylie’s voice saying “Stormi, you look like mommy baby”.  

1. Chicago

Yup, Chicago West is my personal favorite of the Kardashian-Jenner baby names. I love the use of a city in a name, and this one is something we haven’t heard before. The nickname Chi is adorable and is what sells me on this one.

Julia McNicol is a junior at Lasell University studying Fashion Media and Marketing with a minor in Journalism. She loves exploring the city, shopping, and watching a good rom-com! Her Instagram can be found at @juliamcnicol as well as @juliashannonxoxo for fashion-specific content.