This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Every year around the holiday season I find myself coming up with hundreds of gift ideas for my mom, but drawing a blank when it comes to my dad. Maybe it’s because my mom and I are more similar, or she will throughout the year mention something that she wants, but she won’t buy it for herself. My dad on the other hand I am always unsure of what to get him year after year. I put together a gift guide of some creative ideas to get your dad if you are struggling to find your dad gifts too!

Massage Gun

My dad is very into fitness and working out, so I thought this would be a great addition to relieve muscle tension and soreness. I purchased one for my dad from HomeGoods that was in the $30-$50 range, but there are more expensive, and higher quality options if you are looking to spend more. Here is a Massage Gun from Amazon in a similar price range to the one I purchased! 

Charging Station

If your dad has quite a few Apple products this would be a great gift idea. On Amazon, this Charging Stand can charge your iPhone, AirPods, and an Apple Watch, while keeping everything organized on your nightstand. 

Omaha Steaks

My dad received a package from this company as a gift from a family member a couple of years ago and loved it. They have packages with different kinds of meats, seasonings, and meals to make. There are some 50% off sales on Omaha Steak Packages on their website, but you can also build your own and select what you would like for a unique and delicious gift idea. 

Vans

My dad has recently been stepping up his shoe game and has been trying to ditch the “dad shoes” for something more current. Vans have some classic styles and ones that offer extra support or cushioning like the Chukka Low Sidestripe. This may be appealing to your dad if he is looking for comfort and style!

Happy Shopping!

Julia McNicol is a junior at Lasell University studying Fashion Media and Marketing with a minor in Journalism. She loves exploring the city, shopping, and watching a good rom-com! Her Instagram can be found at @juliamcnicol as well as @juliashannonxoxo for fashion-specific content.