Hold the Phone- There’s a Golden Girls Cruise Coming?!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Are you and your friends as close as the Golden Girls?

If so, you should book a Golden Girls cruise! Starting in February of 2020, you and your friends can board the Celebrity Infinity cruise ship and spend the next five days partying with you gal pals as the Golden Girls did. The cruise leaves out of Miami, Florida and stops in Key West and Cozumel, Mexico.  Prices start at $1,000 per person, $1,200 if you would like a room with a balcony. All tickets include an unlimited drink package.

There are so many activities to do onboard. The activities start off with a sail away party! I have been on multiple cruises, and I believe that the sail away party sets the mood for a great cruise, everyone is so excited and the amazing atmosphere is one you won’t forget. The Golden Gays will be performing on the cruise as well, a drag queen show based on the Golden Girls. There are other activities such as trivia, karaoke, game shows, bar crawls, costume parties, circus shows, talent shows, a dance party, and of course, every old person’s favorite activity, bingo! There has also been a little talk about Betty White making an appearance on this vacation.

Many people have already booked their trip so right now there is a wait-list you can sign up for for the trip here.

Things such as airfare, the spa and casino, ground transportation and specialty dining are the only things not included in the price of the trip.

I hope you all can take part in the cruise, and as to the tune of the Golden Girls theme song:

Thank you for reading my articleeeeee

Anna Wall

Lasell '22

Lasell University Event Management Student, Class of 2022. She loves llamas, event planning, and country music :)