Her Campus Lasell Gets Spoiled for Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Recently, the Her Campus staff at Lasell got spoiled again with the Spring Break Survival Kit. The girls were spoiled with a 7 day hair smoothing system from Treseme Keratin Smoothing. The self filtering water bottles by Bobble were a hit amongst the staff and everyone was so excited to receive them. The European Wax Center provided great relief to the girls and their wallets with a complimentary wax for first time customers. Biotera was another huge hit with the staff providing shampoo samples safe for colored hair. The boys were really excited for two buy one, get one coupons from Chipotle, its become their new favorite restaurant! And of course Her Campus provided us with the cutest cups and cozies which will be perfect for the upcoming sweltering summer! A big thank you to all of these sponsors for their wonderful contributions, Her Campus Lasell is a very happy staff!

Caitlin is currently the Campus Correspondent for Lasell College and is anticipating graduation in 2015 from Lasell College with a B.A in communications. She is majoring in communications with a focus in journalism. When not at school she works in retail. When she isn't busy with Her Campus or school work, she enjoys archery, reading, shopping (with an addiction to shoes), and exploring as much as possible. Her favorite books include the whole Harry Potter series, any mystery/ thriller novel, and historical fiction.