The Grand Opening at Aritzia

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

A new store has opened up at the Shops at Prudential Center in Boston: Aritzia! The store features women’s clothing and accessories, and Her Campus Lasell was lucky enough to be sent an invite to its grand opening on Thursday night.

The store has plenty of items for you to search through and find that special shirt or dress you might need. While the prices can be a little high, the clothing is well worth it for the quality. At the grand opening, there were plenty of shoppers around with a nice atmosphere. Waiters walked around with champagne and appetizers, offering them to the customers. The best part about Aritzia is the employees. Every employee I talked to was nice and helpful, and made me feel welcome.

Besides the food and drinks, there was also a bar for cocktails and live music. You could really tell they put an effort into making their grand opening successful, and I know Aritzia will do great in the future at the Pru. As for me, decided to pick up a new pair of leggings. I love that they fit great and I know they won’t be wearing out any time soon.

Thank you Aritzia, and thank you Her Campus!

*Photos by Cassie Langtry.

Danie is a 2018 graduate of Lasell College. She served as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Lasell for two years, and wrote all four years. Danie also worked for Her Campus as a Community Management intern for two semesters, and was a National Feature Writer for six months. Danie studied Communication with concentrations in Journalism and Public Relations. She is currently seeking opportunities in the editorial or music industry. Follow her on all platforms at @raniedoberts and check out her website, raniedoberts.com.