Gift Ideas For Everyone on Your Christmas List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Christmas is one of the best times of the year, but can also be the most stressful. Trying to find the perfect presents for your friends and family can be both stressful and costly. But, we at HC Lasell have narrowed down some of the best and most affordable presents for your loved ones, check them out below!

1. Masks- This is one of the best gifts you can give this year. Everyone needs a mask, and can never have too many. Uncommon Goods has a great hummingbird mask for all the bird lovers in your life!

2. Seeds- Uncommon Goods sells a seed ball kit, which allows gardeners to plant the seeds needed to make their favorite foods. They even have a pizza kit, where all the consumer would have to buy is the dough! 

3. Personalized Cups- Personalized gifts allow for you to really show the person you are giving it to how much you know them. Etsy sells personalized Starbucks cups, for all of the latte lovers in your life!

4. Photograph Lenses- Cell phone photography just got a whole lot better! You can buy a kit with four different lenses that clip onto your phone. This can allow you to take even better photos than you already do and is great for all photography lovers. 

5. Disney Waffle Maker- For those who love both Disney and breakfast, here is the best gift, an Olaf waffle maker! You can buy one that is the whole body, or just the face! 

These gifts are some great ideas for all of your family and friends!

Anna Wall

Lasell '22

Lasell University Event Management Student, Class of 2022. She loves llamas, event planning, and country music :)