sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Five Reasons Everyone Should Go to the Creeps N Ghouls Dance

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Lasell College Radio will be hosting Creeps N Ghouls XI on October 30 from 10pm to 1pm! Tickets will be sold outside of Valentine from 12:30-1:30 and 5:00-6:30 between October 26th and October 30th, prices are two dollars in advance and three at the door.

1: It’s a great way to show off your Halloween Costume!

Creeps N Ghouls is Friday October 30, the night before Halloween. You’ve spent weeks, months even, working on the perfect costume for this year and it’s flawless. Why only wear it once when you could show off your hard work and creativity twice?

2: You get two Halloweens!

Creeps N Ghouls XI is the perfect day before Halloween event. You get to celebrate on both October 30th and 31st. Talk about double bubble toil and trouble!

3: There’s a costume contest!

What’s better than winning prizes for looking fabulous? This is where your creativity and style come in handy. Group costumes are even better!

4: Awesome Music!

DJ Pup Dawg From 94.5 will be DJ-ing the event. He’ll be playing the spookiest Halloween hits and all around best dance music. Don’t miss out!

5: Fantastic Prices!

For only two dollars in advance and three dollars at the door you get a lot of bang for your buck! Between an excellent DJ, food, festive decorations and a night of fun it’s a great deal. 

Mackenzie Dineen attends Lasell College and will graduate in 2019, she is a Communications major concentrating in media journalism and entertainment media, and she hopes to write for Alternative Press one day. Mackenzie loves Punk and Rock music, is a firm believer in sustainable living, and spends most of her free time drawing, writing, singing, or reading. You will probably never spot Mackenzie with a natural hair color, and her fridge will never be lacking in chocolate ice cream, she is always open to making new friends or listening to new music!