Finals Week Struggles-As Told by Tangled and Frozen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

For students everywhere, including at Lasell College, the week of finals has arrived. Papers are due, group projects have become the bane of your existence, and that exam is in the back of your mind, slowly making you panic. Brew some coffee, pull out the millions of notes you took this semester and see how much you relate to the lives of Flynn Rider and Rapunzel from Tangled and Anna and Elsa from Frozen.

1) When you have a final essay prompt that makes absolutely no sense.

2) When the “cool professor” decides to give you both a final paper AND a final project, and potentially an exam too.

3) When it’s the night before your big paper is due and you’re stocking up on food at the dining hall to last you the rest of the night.

4) When you realize you have absolutely no idea where to begin because you didn’t do any research and you don’t know what to write.

5) When the paper that’s supposed to be 20 pages long is nowhere NEAR that and you know this is going to be awful.

6) When your roommate comes in and starts making noise while you’re either trying to study or finish this paper.

7) When it’s midnight and you’re still only halfway through your paper but everyone else has gone to bed.

8) When it’s now two a.m. and you’re trying your hardest to stay awake.

9) When the sun is almost up, but you’ve finally finished your paper AND studied for your test!!

10) When you follow the herd of students into the final exam room, all worried you’re going to fail or only get a C and you’ll be doomed for the rest of your life.
11) When you’re finally DONE with all your exams and projects and essays, and you know you probably failed at least one thing, but who cares? The semester is over!

Danie is a 2018 graduate of Lasell College. She served as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Lasell for two years, and wrote all four years. Danie also worked for Her Campus as a Community Management intern for two semesters, and was a National Feature Writer for six months. Danie studied Communication with concentrations in Journalism and Public Relations. She is currently seeking opportunities in the editorial or music industry. Follow her on all platforms at @raniedoberts and check out her website, raniedoberts.com.