This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

As the seasons change sometimes we just have to change our hairstyle a bit too! If you’re in search for a new do for the season here are some looks you might be interested in.

Brown to Blonde Balayage:

This beautiful balayage is perfect for those wanting to stick to natural colors while also adding some warmth for fall.

Raven Black:

If you’re open to making a bold statement, consider trying a raven black this fall. This color pops against almost every skin tone and is perfect for those wanting to stick to one color.

Rose Gold:

If you’re own who enjoys completely stepping out of the box, rose gold might be the color for you. This color has become extremely popular over the past year and now many are trying it out on their hair!

Shades of Red:

There are many different shades of red that you may consider dying your hair this fall. Depending on how brave you are, you could try a more natural shade of burgundy or go for a bright red/orange color!

We hope these colors give you some fall inspiration for the upcoming holiday season. Are you brave enough to switch up your look? 

Brianna is a sophomore at Lasell College majoring in Fashion Merchandising, with a minor in Event Management. She loves shopping, traveling, and anything Disney related. In the future, Brianna plans to work in the bridal industry, as it has been something that she’s always dreamed of.
Madi is a sophomore Fashion Communciations major at Lasell College. In addition to being a part of Her Campus, she is also a part of Empty Bowls and is a Peer Mentor. She loves Harry Styles, hanging out with friends, and thrift shopping.