Style > Beauty

Emalee’s Fab February Favorites: What Our Writer Has Been Lovin’ Lately

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Welcome to a new monthly segment of my favorite products! Each month I will list about ten of my favorite beauty, lifestyle, and fashion favorites. There is so many hot products and new releases, who can keep track? So, introducing Emalee’s Fab February Favorites, your hub to find the latest and greatest on what products I have been loving lately.

My first favorite has been my go to nail polish for the month of February. Sinful Colors Tempest shade has been my favorite nail polish color and Sinful color nail polish can typically be found inexpensive at Target. I always see new nail polish colors that I like and can buy the sinful colors one without breaking the bank.

Another nail polish favorite has been Sally Hansen Insta Dri nail polish. Typically, I do not have a lot of time to do my nails and this nail polish fixes that problem. It honestly dries in less than five minutes. They have many different colors, but my recent favorite spring like color has been “ peppy le fuchsia.”

Another recent favorite has been the Rimmel Scandaleyes liquid eyeliner in blackest black. I am always looking for an easy to use eyeliner that gives me a nice winged look, but does not feel heavy on my eyelids. This one does that and does not smudged or wear off throughout the day.

My next favorite is Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara in blackest black. I love mascaras and I am always trying new ones. This has been a recent favorite because it gives great volume and length. It also not very expensive.

One of my favorite fashion favorites has been a H&M cheetah print button down. It has been a fun go to with black pants and boots! Here is a picture of me wearing it to Coterie in NYC!    

A favorite beauty favorite has been St.Ives Glowing Sheet Mask in Apricot. I also love face masks and this has been a great one for dry skin from the cold winter weather. I have always enjoyed the St. Ives face masks and face scrubs.

Another favorite face product has been the Earth Therapeutics green tea hydrogel under eye patch. They are great for dark undereye circles from staying up late from studying! They are very soothing and relaxing. I have seen a fade in dark undereye circles and they make my under circles smooth.

My next favorite product has been the EOS Shave Cream. It is also a moisturizer, so again has been very helpful for the dry winter weather. It also does not break the bank.

I have also been loving the 1 minute Garnier Fructis Hair Mask. They are a three in one hair mask, leave- in conditioner, or you can also use it as a regular conditioner. I have long and thick hair and I typically use it as a leave in conditioner. It does a great job keep my long hair from drying out. I have seen jair maksa that have been more expensive for a one time use. This one is pretty inexpensive and lasts for multiple uses. My current favorite one is the coconut extract one and it smells super nice. I have also used the avocado extract one.

I always have a ton of new favorite songs. If you want to check some of them out, you can see what other Her Campus Lasell members and I are loving on the Her Campus Lasell Spotify. Of course we have been listening to the new Ari album that came out earlier this month, but you will also find songs from artists that we think are neat that you might not have heard of! 

Hope you enjoyed my first article of my new segment! Can’t wait for the end of next month to share more of my favorite products from the month of March!

Emalee is a Senior at Lasell University and the President of Her Campus Lasell. She is currently a Campus Community Management Intern for Her Campus! She is a Fashion Merchandising and Management major and a Communications minor. Besides Her Campus, she is the President of Newman Society, loves taking photos, going for hikes, and going to the beach.