The Definitive Ranking of Harry Styles’ Floral Suits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Out of the five (or four) members of One Direction, it’s collectively agreed that Harry Styles has the best, ahem, style. With some of his previous suits he has worn at awards shows and appearances, it wasn’t the biggest shock to see Styles rocking floral suits designed by Gucci during his first solo tour. What did surprise us, however, was how many suits Styles has. Here is our ranking of the best floral suits Harry Styles has worn. 

*Disclaimer: only two-piece floral suits are counted (him wearing floral trousers and a plain shirt don’t count). We also aren’t counting suits he wore for other appearances, just for his tour. All pictures used are from @harryworewhat on Twitter.

#9 – San Francisco, Sept. 19

Sorry Harry, but this one’s not the most attractive. The colors just don’t mix well (and this fabric may be better suited for a tablecloth). 

#8 – Chicago, Sept. 26

This one isn’t really… floral. The sparkles are cool and all, but I’m not sure the colors match well. 

#7 – London, Oct. 30

Oh, honey. I don’t suggest gold. Also, the pants only hide his nice-looking legs. 

#6 – Los Angeles, Sept. 20

Again with the baggy pants, Harry? I miss the skinnies. 

#5 – Nashville, Sept. 25

This suit is not as floral, but the color looks good on Harry and is a nice switch from the usual suits. 

#4 – Boston, Sept. 30

I attended this show and saw this suit in person, yet it’s not my favorite. I much prefer this yellow on him, but the pattern is something I’m not too crazy about. 

#3 – London, Oct. 29

Light blue looks great on Harry. The floral is very interesting as well!

#2 – Toronto, Oct. 4

Okay, let’s be honest here: what color doesn’t look good on Harry? This suit is beautiful! Also, Donald Duck is printed on the suit (see right picture). 

#1 – New York City, Sept. 28

It’s somewhat sparkly, the color is amazing… honestly, what’s not to love about this suit? 

Whether you agree with this list or not, I’m sure we can all agree on one thing: Harry Styles has found his signature style in Gucci florals. 

Danie is a 2018 graduate of Lasell College. She served as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Lasell for two years, and wrote all four years. Danie also worked for Her Campus as a Community Management intern for two semesters, and was a National Feature Writer for six months. Danie studied Communication with concentrations in Journalism and Public Relations. She is currently seeking opportunities in the editorial or music industry. Follow her on all platforms at @raniedoberts and check out her website, raniedoberts.com.