This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

November 28th is quickly approaching and Cyber Monday sales are happening! This is a great time to get your holiday shopping done early and even buy something special for yourself. Here are some Cyber Monday sales to keep an eye out for!

1. Technology

It wouldn’t be a proper Cyber Monday if there weren’t any tech sales happening across the board. However, Apple has some great deals available such as their MacBook Air M1 model retailing for $799 on Amazon compared to its original price of $999. Also, for anyone who still wants to join the iPad club, Apple’s 10.9” iPad Air is $519 instead of $599. Then, the infamous Meta Quest 2 VR headset is now selling for $349 which was originally $399.

1. Target

Target is one of people’s many favorite stores to shop at and for them to have a Cyber Monday deal is a win-win situation. To keep updated with what deals the store will have going on, you need to subscribe to their email newsletter, as they haven’t officially revealed what deals they’ll have. But is it worth the wait? Absolutely, it’s Target!

1. Amazon

Amazon is the hub to buy almost anything and everything you need or want, and it’s super convenient – especially for college students. Amazon says that their deals are starting this Saturday, November 26th and they give shoppers a sneak peek into some of the deals they will offer. An article by Amazon staff reveals deals starting with up to 70% off Alexa-enabled devices, up to 40% on select headphones, earbuds, and speakers, up to 55% on makeup products, and as much as 50% on select apparel. The article provides so much more but from just what I listed here, Amazon is one of the first places I would start. 

Lastly, there are so many more sales and deals to keep an eye out for from other companies, so broaden your horizons and happy shopping!

Hi! My name is Celeste and I am currently a senior, majoring in Health Science at Lasell University. On campus, I am involved in a variety of clubs such as HerCampus, the Student Government Association as the VP of Academics, the Campus Activities Board, and the Knitting Club. Also, I intern at a health center as a patient resource advocate and I work at the IT Help Desk on my campus. In my spare time, my favorite things to do are read, watch videos or movies, and sit and chat with my friends!