This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

With Halloween approaching rather quickly, it is time to start thinking of those costume ideas. While Halloween parties and trick-or-treating are most likely not happening this year due to Covid-19, you can still be festive and dress up with your significant other. Here are some fun Halloween costume ideas for couples! 

1. Chuck and Blair from “Gossip Girl”

This costume idea is fairly simple and you most likely already have items in your closet for this. Recreating specific outfits they have worn throughout the show is a great idea, just don’t forget Blair’s classic headband!

1. DIY Fire and Smores

If you are a crafty couple, try out this costume this Halloween! Not only will you look cute, but you can have a fun date night creating the costume.

1. Bob Ross and a Painting

If you are looking for a funny, yet creative costume to do with your significant other this is the one!

1. Jessie and Woody

For any Pixar fans, you can’t go wrong with Jessie and Woody from “Toy Story” for Halloween. 

1. Padme Amidala and Anikin

If you and your significant other are Star Wars buffs, this is the costume for you. 

1. Taco (Belle)

Whether you have a love for Disney princesses, food, or Taco Bell in general, this would be a very (pun)ny Halloween costume!

1. Jake from State Farm and Flo from Progressive

Dress up as your favorite commercial stars, Jake and Flo this Halloween. The costume is quite simple to create, and you will be easily recognized.

Julia McNicol is a junior at Lasell University studying Fashion Media and Marketing with a minor in Journalism. She loves exploring the city, shopping, and watching a good rom-com! Her Instagram can be found at @juliamcnicol as well as @juliashannonxoxo for fashion-specific content.