Check Out These Spots in Boston for Your Dream V-Day Date with Your SO

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

As fun as Valentine’s Day can be, it can also be stressful trying to find the perfect thing to do with the one you love. However, being in Boston allows for there to be so many different things to do. Here are some of the great events that are going on around Boston this Valentine’s Day. 

Go Ice Skating on the Frog Pond

Winter is still upon us, which means it is the perfect time for a skate! Spend some time this Valentine’s Day going for a romantic skate on Frog Pond.

Get Desserts at Max Brenner 

Max Brenner is known for its chocolates and desserts. It is the best place to go to get a sweet treat this Valentine’s Day!

Visit the Museum of Fine Arts 

This Valentine’s Day, visit the MFA! Each year, they put on special events and have Valentine’s Day-themed collections. Last year they even had a scavenger hunt throughout the museum.

Walk Through the Tunnel of Love at Christopher Columbus Park 

Christopher Columbus Park has decorated its tunnel in preparation for Valentine’s Day. You will be able to walk through, get some great photos, and enjoy the lights as well as listen to some music.

Go see a show 

There are many different shows to go see in Boston. One, in particular, that is playing on Valentine’s Day is Blue Man Group! This lively and entertaining show is a great way to spend the night!

I hope you have a great Valentine’s Day and choose one of these many fun options to spend the day!

Anna Wall

Lasell '22

Lasell University Event Management Student, Class of 2022. She loves llamas, event planning, and country music :)