Life > Experiences

Cheaper and Better Alternatives to Hydro Flask Products

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

I am very much a hydration queen. I am always with my water bottle. Whether it’s to class, club activities, or just hanging out in my dorm, I am always within 50 feet of my water bottle. Currently, I am using the Brita Insulated Filtered Water Bottle. This was a birthday gift from my best friend who knows I love keeping hydrated. It has a cool-to-the-touch feel, the color Carbon is sleek and mature, and it has a straw which I love. It’s a bit on the pricey side which sucks, but when you are asking for a filtered water bottle, you should be ready to fork over some more money. 

Even though I can go on and on about how much I love this water bottle, this article isn’t about that. This is the list of my favorite affordable water bottles that put Hydro Flask products to shame.  

1. HydraPeak – 32 oz Insulated Water Bottle with Chug Lid

HydraPeak is legit the best water bottle I have purchased. It is the best Hydro Flask dupe I have used. It is at the fraction of the cost of a regular Hydro Flask and it does the same job. I have the Seashell color because I’m in my soft girl era. My Brita is my going out to classes water bottle while my 32-ounce HydraPeak is used for staying in. If any of my water bottles were my emotional water bottle, it’s this one. What’s great about this bottle is that if you don’t like the chug lit, you can go on the HydraPeak website and you can get a different lid! 

2. HYDRO CELL Stainless Steel Triple Insulated Water Bottle

A lot of my friends have this water bottle and they swear by it. It’s very affordable at just $19.99. The color palettes are really cute and they are triple insulated so it is sure to keep your beverages hot or cold. 

3. IRON °FLASK Sports Water Bottle – 32 Oz, 3 Lids

This water bottle is so aesthetically pleasing. It comes with three different lids which are so worth the money. If you feel like a chugging day or a sipping day, it fits your mood. I have only heard good things about this water bottle about how it’s so effective. What’s great about this brand is that this is a small business. Which is greatly supporting small businesses. 

It is kind of embarrassing how many different water bottles I’ve been through to find the true one that fits me the best. Out of all of the options, HydraPeak is the best in my personal opinion.

Hello there! I am Yalines Medrano and I am a Forensic Science major at Lasell University with the class of 2024. I am from Peabody, Massachusetts and I love to read, watch anime, and hang out with friends! I am so excited to be involved in HER Campus!