Campus Cutie: Twin Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

This weeks Campus Cuties are Alexandra and Brianna Hoffman! They are our first Campus Cutie twins and they are sophomores here at Lasell. They were born on March 27 1996 and their hometown is Milford, New Hampshire. They also have a younger brother named Hunter! Alex is an event management with a communication minor and Bri is a business management major. Bri just transferred here from Curry College and she will be playing on the Lasell basketball team! Alex is currently working in the Blue Key Society. They are both dean scholars! “Having a twin means having a built in BFF, I love it,” says Alex. And in case anyone was wondering, Alex was born first with Bri coming a minute later! 

When Alex has free time, she loves going into Boston and shopping (online when its raining). Bri enjoys working out, drawing, and “just chilling with friends and shooting around!” Both of these cutie twins LOVE Dunkin Donuts! Alex’s coffee of the month is a medium iced coconut mocha regular and Bri’s is a medium iced hazelnut mocha regular. 

In case anyone was wondering, both of these cuties are single! Wanna score a date with Alex? Her idea of a perfect date is dinner and going to a drive in movie because you get to be personal with them and talk! Bri wants dinner and ice cream with good conversation and “some sort of competition because I’m wicked competitive,” says Bri. Say hi to these cuties next time you see them around, they’re super friendly!