Campus Cutie: Cristina Wilson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is senior Cristina Wilson from Wilmington, Massachusetts. She is a Fashion and Retail Merchandising major, involved in last year and this year’s Lasell Runway fashion shows. She is number 19 on the field hockey team, an offensive player, with a total of 14 goals this year and 4 game winning goals this season. Wilson loves the quote “adversity doesn’t build character it reveals it,” as it is a motivational quote and definitely words to live by. She attends Lasell’s Intergenerational Prom and Relay for Life annually with the field hockey team. Her favorite things to do are hang out with friends, listen to music, and spend time with family. She also loves shopping and going out to new, different restaurants to try. Cristina loves art, taking pictures, traveling, and loves The Little Mermaid still to this day. She hopes to coach field hockey after she graduates, while also pursuing a career in the fashion industry. This cutie will be graduating in May and is sure to be missed by her friends and teammates!   

I am a junior Fashion Merchandising student from Stamford, CT. I have been writing for Her Campus since the beginning of spring semester, and am on the field hockey team, in the mini and Undergrad fashion shows,participate in Relay for Life yearly and Lasell's Senior Citizen's Prom,  and am a peer writing tutor in the AAC. At home I work at an ice rink and am a camp counselor for kids teaching hockey lessons, which is one of my favorite sports. I like working out, writing, listening to music, and going into Boston whenever I can.