This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Wetnwild is known for their affordable makeup products. But over the past few years, they have expanded their products and have improved their brand quality. If you are on the budget or just wanting to try something new, I am sharing my favorite Wetnwild picks.

1. Essential Brushes

These brushes are the best quality drugstore brushed. These brushed are one of Wetnwild’s vegan products, so it’s vegan-friendly. The brush is soft compared to the numerous drugstore brushes I’ve tried that have scratched my face. I have never had shedding in any of my brushes. With all the brushes being under $3, you can’t get a better deal for the quality and you should stock up for the price.

1. Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 pan palette

Wetnwild is known for the original eight pan palettes but last year they relaunched the palettes as ten pans. These palettes have beautiful and smooth mattes with high pigmentation. The colors both matte and shimmers, blend out perfectly. For a palette under $5 you should go out and try one of the for color ranges.

1. Megawear Liquid  Catsuit Matte Lipstick

These are my favorite liquid lipstick and I find they perform compared to high-end lipsticks I’ve tried. These liquid lipsticks do not budge and stay on the lips even after a meal. The color fades slowly over the day, not leaving patchy spots on the lips. This is my go-to liquid lipstick for a long day.

1. Photo Focus Concealer

I decided to include this concealer even though it doesn’t have an amazing color range. These colors will work for anyone from fair to light brown skin. I personally find the concealer to be the perfect consistency for everyday wear, it isn’t too thick. I suggest this concealer for anyone looking for an affordable concealer. This concealer is best used to help cover up pigmentation issues and minor acne.

1. MegaGlo Highlighting Powder

I always get compliments when I wear this highlighter. They have the perfect highlighter for everyone no matter what your skin tone is and they have recently been coming out with limited edition colors as well. This highlighter gives a natural glow and shimmer without chunks of glitter.

1. MegaGlo Makeup Stick- Contour

I am usually not a cream product person but I bought this on a whim and it is currently one of the favorite products. It is the only cream contour I will ever use and gives such a beautiful and natural bronze looks when you use a sponge to blend the makeup out. This is an amazing product if you want to keep a natural but glammed up look.

Ariana is the Editor In Chief for Her Campus Lasell. She is a senior at Lasell double majoring in Business Management and Marketing. When she's not editing for HC Lasell, she's binge-watching Netflix or buried in a good book.
Madi is a sophomore Fashion Communciations major at Lasell College. In addition to being a part of Her Campus, she is also a part of Empty Bowls and is a Peer Mentor. She loves Harry Styles, hanging out with friends, and thrift shopping.