This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

As the weather starts to warm up and we start to spend more time outside, we need to make sure we are staying hydrated. It is also important to remember that you can save the earth by buying reusable water bottles instead of single-use. I have compiled a list of the best water bottles for every budget, starting with the least expensive. 

1. Gatorade ($4.97) – A classic for athletes, the simplistic design also provides reliability. It is unique because it is made to be squeezed rather than being hard plastic or metal. This makes it easy for on-the-go water.

2. Nalgene ($14.99) – This is my personal favorite because it is cheap and has lasted me a few years so far. The narrow neck means it doesn’t spill easily, and it is made of 50% recycled materials!

3. Adidas ($30) – As a steel bottle, this is great for keeping warm liquids warm and cold liquids cold. Adidas kept this bottle basic, making it a great go to.

4. Hydro Flask ($32.95) – I couldn’t make a list of the best water bottles without including the traditional Hydro Flask. These well-known bottles became popular because they are not only functional but also so cute! They come in many colors and can even be customized.

The above list provides some more affordable options, but I wanted to be sure to include a few water bottles (or accessories) designed by some of my favorite luxury brands.

1. Acne Studios ($130) – This bottle bag is simple yet rugged, and designed with a place to hang your keys.

2. Burberry ($690) – The famous Burberry checked fabric pattern is present here on this bottle bag, making your water bottle a statement piece.

3. Fendi ($770) – This bottle and holder combination gives this product more value, making it my favorite one on this list. Fendi also sells purses with materials matching those used in the holder, so if you have money to spend this set could be a stunning addition to your accessories collection.

Anna is from Maine and is studying fashion at Lasell.