This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

If you love pilates and looking for a new Pilates instructor, look no further/ I’ve tried all the best pilate channels on youtube and this is my list of the best pilate channels if you want a toned summer body. If you’re still not feeling out going into the studio, this is a perfect compromise. My favorite part about doing pilates online is that you can literally do it anywhere, great for traveling or if you have no gym access.

1.  Bailey Brown: Bailey is my go-to Pilates. her workouts are fun and challenging. She also offers medications to help make things challenging. The best part of the videos is the beautiful Australian beaches that she film on that helps give a serene and relaxed environment with an upbeat tone. Her channel also offers fitness and health advice, too. 
  2. Blogliates:  If you do better in a high-energy environment I would suggest Blogliates. She is one of the OG youtube influencers and has a tone of the content. She also offers every month a monthly workout plan for her free youtube videos. however, you can make your own plan because her videos are relatively short. 
  3. Move with Nicole: This channel is one that is newer to me and she offers a mix of pilate and barre videos. Her videos are extra relaxing and he has the voice of a yoga instructor. If you want something that is more relaxed and calming I suggest her. She has a large variety of videos to fit all your fitness goals. 

Who are your favorite pilate youtube channels?

Ariana is the Editor In Chief for Her Campus Lasell. She is a senior at Lasell double majoring in Business Management and Marketing. When she's not editing for HC Lasell, she's binge-watching Netflix or buried in a good book.