The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

It’s quickly coming upon us! One of the more anticipated (or dreaded, depending on who you ask) days of the year is Valentine’s Day. If you’re lucky enough, it may be your first time properly spending time with someone. Which flowers are the best, which restaurant is not booked by now, and what are you going to wear for the special occasion? These are all important questions to ask. But, let me remind you of another important question: what are you gonna wear for your partner at the end of the night? If you’re just remembering that you had to buy something nice for that night and completely forgot, don’t worry, there’s still time! Here’s a list of five great brands to buy lingerie from: 

1. Yandy 

This is mainly an unheard-of online store to buy lingerie from. If you’re looking for something sexy, yet affordable, this is the brand for you. They vary in different types of styles, so whether you’re looking for Babydolls, Bodyshapers, or Bustiers, they have it all! They also carry men’s lingerie if that’s an option for you. 

1. SAVAGE X FENTY

Move over, Victoria’s Secret! We got new and fresh competition for the best lingerie brand out there. If you have Instagram, TikTok, or Twitter, there’s no need to introduce this brand. Just two words: Rihanna. Lingerie. That’s it. Oh, and they also sell men’s lingerie! 

1. Skims 

Now if you’re feeling extra boujee, Skims is a really good option. If you are just looking for something simple, yet sexy, I highly recommend this brand. For a person who likes plain colors with not many designs, this brand is a lifesaver. Now you can feel like a Kardashian any time of the year!

1. Love, Vera

If you feel as though you like the Skims stuff but want something a bit sexier yet still simple, this brand is definitely great. It’s sizing is a staple for body inclusivity and has a bit of everything for everyone. This is also a great chance to support Black-owned businesses! 

1. CUUP

This brand screams sexual yet boss woman. Their bras are great for a day at the office underneath your button-up shirt, or for playtime after work for you and your spouse! If you enjoy simple looks that will excite your partner on any special occasion, this is definitely the brand for you.  

Hello there! I am Yalines Medrano and I am a Forensic Science major at Lasell University with the class of 2024. I am from Peabody, Massachusetts and I love to read, watch anime, and hang out with friends! I am so excited to be involved in HER Campus!