Appreciation Post for Cole Sprouse

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

WE LOVE COLE SPROUSE, simple as that.  A star since he was a child, Cole (and his brother Dylan) stole our hearts time after time on Friends, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Riverdale, and so much more.  Many child stars go psycho after their stardom, but Cole constantly keeps his cool and gives us many reasons to keep coming back for more.

1.   His social media game is on point

Cole’s many Instagram accounts keep us laughing.  @Camera_duels is one of his hilarious accounts where he just takes pictures of fans who sneakily try to snap him when he’s seen out in public.  He not only snaps the funny photo, but also provides an elaborate tale of the camera duel that took place.  His other hilarious account is @sprousemasterworks, which is a collection of some pretty funny (and pretty bad) fan art pieces that were made of him and his brother, but unfortunately has been hacked.  These two accounts are pretty hilarious, but his one main Instagram @colesprouse is aesthetic AF if that’s more your style.      

2.   He’s not only funny, but also super smart

We all know Cole definitely has a funny bone, seen through his many Instagram accounts, and of course all of the fights he gets into with his brother and all of the self-depreciation quotes, all found on his Twitter @colesprouse, but he’s actually wicked smart as well.  Although he was a child star, Cole was always seen on set being tutored and actually received straight A’s all the time.  He even explored college options and attended and graduated from NYU.

3.   He’s caring and keeps up with political, social, and environmental issues

Using his social media, Cole is totally fine voicing his opinions on the election and his feelings about Trump.  Not only that, but he also is an international ambassador of the Koyamada Foundation, where he promotes the importance of higher education.

4.   He’s a man of many talents

Ugh, his photography.  There are no words for how beautiful and aesthetically pleasing his work is.  He’s shot with many models (including the one and only Kendall Jenner), and actually has had work published for magazines.

And in case you need a few more reasons to love him, LOOK AT THESE PICTURES OF HIS FACE.

*Photos taken from Cole’s Instagram and Twitter

Madison Paloski is a senior at Lasell University studying fashion communication and promotion and graphic design.  She is currently the Editor in Chief of her school's chapter of Her Campus, an editorial stylist for POLISHED Magazine and Founder and Creative Director of the Fashion Styling and Photography Club on her campus.  She can most likely be found with an old film camera in hand, eating Chipotle, or at any local Saver's.  Her Instagram can be found at @maddiiiooyx and other work can be found at madisonpaloski.wixsite.com/portfolio.