Alumni Adventures: Post Grad with Megan McCool

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Miss our old staff? Us too. We thought there’s no better way to throw it back than by inviting some of our fav alumni writers back for one week only. Get ready to dive into the nostalgia!

Life now is just as busy and hectic as it was having classes, participating in clubs, and cheerleading practice. Never thought I’d say that! I was very busy, always doing something, and hardly sleeping as a college student. As I’m making an exit from my 20s, I am still living that lifestyle. Don’t get me wrong, I love it. Being a college student taught me how to prioritize my time, which was a great skill to take post-grad. It’s helped me be able to have a work-life balance. I hope that all the students learn this and take it with them after they graduate. It’s important to have fun while working hard. Even if that means life gets a little hectic. 

Hi, I’m Meg. I’m a senior at Lasell College studying communications and hospitality. I love to travel. London is my favorite city in the entire world. I have a secret obsession with Taylor Swift. I drink way to much coffee. I rarely have time for myself, but when I do I try to spend it with my family. I have absolutely no idea where I'll be a year from now. It’s both frightening and exciting at the same time. Fashion has always sparked my interest. To me, fashion is a way for you to express yourself. You should never second-guess your own style; you should embrace it. I’m looking forward to what the future is going to bring. While I wait for that, I’ll be here sharing my thoughts on your style.