Wellness > Sex + Relationships

All the Men I Want Under my Christmas Tree This Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

As Christmas is around the corner, there are a lot of wants and must-haves this season. This season, all I want is six boyfriends, maybe more. Here is the list of men on my Christmas 2022 list.

1. Tenoch Huerta

A Marvel heartthrob, against machismo and he can dance? He’s definitely #1 on my 2022 list. Like many who’ve seen him act as Namor in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever this past season, this lovely actor blessed us with back muscles and Latino representation. 

1. Bad Bunny

Since 2018 this man has had my heart. From his trap era to his Un Verano Sin Ti era, he has given the best music of all time. His adorable self is as charming as his popping music! I would like him under the Christmas tree with a side of Caribbean sunshine, thank you very much.  

1. Chris Evans

As Mr. Captain America has always had my heart, his charming smile does wonders. No wonder he got Sexiest Man Alive 2022 by People’s magazine this year. They knew what was up. 

1. Cylus Sandoval 

From Kith model to now my fourth boyfriend on this list, Cylus gives all the aesthetics. From his sense of comfy taste in fashion to luxury styles, this man is a walking art piece. 

1. Brent Faiyaz

Although he sings about toxicity, you can call me Britney Spears because I’m falling for that poison paradise. His soothing voice matches his gorgeous features and sense of fashion. 

1. Nico Hiraga

After watching him act in Moxie, I instantly fell in love with his character. Bonus points that he’s also a skateboarder!

These men have my heart with each of their individual charms. I think they would match my boyfriend applications this year, as well as my gift list.

Jade Diaz

Lasell '23

Jade is a Senior at Lasell, majoring in Fashion Merchandising and Management. She adores figurative art, and enjoys being creative in any way possible. She is sneaker- obsessed and loves the world of fashion. One fun fact is that her dog Finn, is named after a Star Wars character named FN-2187.