Alex Buttery

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Alex Buttery is a senior Sports Management major and Law and Business minor at Lasell. She currently interns at Northeastern University, working at hockey and basketball games for both men and women. This 21-year-old is from Newtown, CT, and loves Boston, sports, turtles, and summer.

Buttery is a fan of all Boston sports teams. In her free time, she loves to explore Boston, shop, and find new places to hang out with friends. Buttery has loved her experience at Lasell.

“I’ve enjoyed my time at Lasell,” said Buttery. “I like the tight-knit community, and how professors know who you are and can establish a strong relationship with them.”

When Buttery graduates, she wants to be a part of the marketing team for the Boston Bruins. In high school she played softball, which she had a love for since she was little. “I’ve always been into sports,” said Buttery. “I enjoyed playing softball. It’s a great experience to be part of a team, which helped me develop my love for all sports and wanting to get into the sports management field.”

She is a lover of all things to do with her favorite city and favorite sports teams. Buttery is looking forward to graduating, and eventually pursuing her dream of working for the Bruins and moving to Boston to explore new opportunities.

Picture Provided by Alex Buttery 

I am a junior Fashion Merchandising student from Stamford, CT. I have been writing for Her Campus since the beginning of spring semester, and am on the field hockey team, in the mini and Undergrad fashion shows,participate in Relay for Life yearly and Lasell's Senior Citizen's Prom,  and am a peer writing tutor in the AAC. At home I work at an ice rink and am a camp counselor for kids teaching hockey lessons, which is one of my favorite sports. I like working out, writing, listening to music, and going into Boston whenever I can.