A Valentine’s Playlist for the Hopeless Romantics

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

During February, love is in the air and everything seems like it’s turning pink! What is a better way to enhance the love than adding some love songs to your upcoming playlist? These are my top recommendations from many genres ranging from K-pop to Bachata to R&B and Pop. Play these songs during dates, hangouts, or by yourself to get into the mood of love.

1. All of Me” by John Legend

Starting with a very strong classic. When this came out in 2013 all the girlies felt like they fell in love for the first time.

1. Love Story” by Taylor Swift

I had to add this precious gem for my swifties. Hopefully, we all get our own love story.

1. A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri

My Twilight girlies know exactly what this song makes you feel, I would live for a thousand years for true love.

1. Love on the Brain” by Rihanna

Love and chocolate will be on every girl’s brain this Valentine’s Day.

1. Darte un Beso” by Price Royce

It’s a bachata classic in my household. Perfect for giving someone a chocolate kiss candy while dancing to this song with a partner.

1. Love Again” by Dua Lipa

Love again? More like love every time I hear this song.

1. My boo” by Usher and Alicia keys

My boo, my Pookie, my baby bear, something about pet names just gives me a tingle.

1. Dreaming of You” By Selena Quintanilla-Perez

I play this while I lay in my bed thinking about all the scenarios that match with this song.

1. See You Again” by Tyler, The Creator and Kali Uchis

Ok ok ok ok, this song lives in my dream state. These two created a masterpiece.

1. All About You” by Ateez

Everything is all about you getting a Valentine’s card from our crushes.

Yani Galarza is a member of Her Campus at Lasell chapter. Yani is currently a sophomore at Lasell University, studying psychology. Her hobbies include dancing, binge-watching K-dramas, and indulging in sports in her free time. You can find her either in her room trading K-pop photocards or on the third floor of her building with her best friend watching The Nanny while doing work.