A Playlist of My Favorite Female Artists

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Women have been making MOVES within the musical world for the past years. Beyonce won six Grammys in one night, the most won in one night ever. In 2016 Cardi B stunned by being the first female to win the grammy for “Best Rap Album.” Billie Eilish swept her way to victory when she became the first woman to win the Grammy in the big four categories in 2020. Women are making strides, showing up to men, and showing off the talent that they possess, and I am so here for it. This is going to be my top 20 songs from female artists today that I could jam to any time and anywhere. From older favorites to newer hits; women have been creating music for everyone to enjoy and in a world dominated by men, their talent is slowly taking over the industry. 

1. Kiss Me More (ft. SZA) -Doja Cat
  2. Motive -Ariana Grande
  3. Crazy In Love (ft. Jay-Z) -Beyonce
  4. Love On The Brain -Rihanna
  5. you should see me in a crown -Billie Eilish
  6. WAP (ft. Megan Thee Stallion) -Cardi B
  7. Applause -Lady Gaga
  8. Summertime Sadness -Lana Del Rey
  9. Flowers -Miley Cyrus
  10. Style -Taylor Swift
  11. Hollaback Girl -Gwen Steffani
  12. Someone Like You -Adele
  13. Cheap Thrills -Sia
  14. good 4 u -Olivia Rodrigo
  15. Cool For The Summer -Demi Lovato
  16. My Oh My (ft. Da Baby) -Camilla Cabello
  17. Oops!… I Did It Again -Britney Spears
  18. Cash Sh*t (ft. Da Baby) -Megan Thee Stallion
  19. Whenever, Wherever -Shakira
  20. Partition -Beyonce

Be sure to jam out to all of your favorite female artists this month, and every month, I hope to hear some Ariana Grande blasting from the streets all month long!

Hi! Im a junior at Lasell University majoring in interdisciplinary studies with a focus in education curriculum and a minor in fashion design. Im interested in books, drawing, language, and Im very excited for people to read and hopefully enjoy my work!