8 Bullet Journal Spreads to Use as Inspo for Your Next Project

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Have you ever thought about starting a bullet journal but don’t know what spreads to start with? Are you a student and need a way of keeping track of your school assignments but with more creative freedom? Then these spreads are perfect for you! Keep yourself and your assignments on track with these spreads while having full-reign over how your spreads look. Not only is this a super helpful way of keeping yourself together, but it’s also super relaxing! Nothing beats sitting down at the beginning of the week and putting together your spreads. With that being said, here are some ideas for back-to-school bullet journal spreads. 

A Year at a Glance is a great first spread in your bullet journal. Keep track of important dates for the year with this spread. 

Having a copy of your schedule on your bullet journal is a great way of keeping track of your classes and time. 

Month at a glance is a great option if you don’t want to stress over a year at a glance. Let’s face it, they’re not so fun to look at. 

“Week at a glance” pages are good for keeping track of your weekly to-do’s. This is a place where I would keep track of assignments, due dates, and work schedules, etc. 

I love having an assignment tracker in my bullet journal. This is where I keep track of ALL assignments and due dates. Finish an assignment? Cross it off, highlight it, check it off. It’s super satisfying! 

We all know college students don’t sleep. But if you’re trying to work on your sleep schedule, then a sleep log is great for you.

Study logs are awesome if you’re trying to study for an exam or class or just trying to work on your study habits. 

If you’re looking for something a little more fun for your bullet journal during all the studying, a playlist page is a fun break. You can just write down some songs you like listening to while doing homework or go all-out and draw something like this.

Gabriela Giubilo is a senior at Lasell College. She is majoring in Event Management with a minor in Psychology. She loves to read, watch tv, spend lots of time on Tumblr, and hang out with friends in family. She just completed a semester abroad in Queensland, Australia. Her goal is to work as an event designer and move to LA.