Style

6 Spring Dresses That’ll Make You Wishing For Warmer Weather (Like RN)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Even though here in the North East it’s not quite feeling like spring yet, it’s quickly approaching (and we’re all wishful thinking). Here are the trends to look for this spring when buying your new dress for a fancy event or a casual day out with friends. 

A blue patterned mini dress is on trend and will definitely keep you cool this spring. Florals are of course always a staple for spring (groundbreaking), and this dress is a great basic to kick off your spring wardrobe. Accessorize with statement earrings and matching block-heel sandals to complete the look.

Halter necklines are another spring trend this season. This dress has a tie in the back with a flirty bow. A triangle bodice flows into a set-in waist, and full skirt. This one even has handy pockets too!

Floral patterns on off white are going to be on many dresses and skirts this spring. This floral print self tie cami dress represents the trend well.

The “Summer Sage” color is one of the most trendy colors for spring. The florals on sage in the maxi dress show it off well here. If there is a day warm enough for the beach or dinner near the beach, this dress would be perfect!

Classy black and white shows through in this gingham print.  This dress has the right mix on flora on top of gingham. Great for a fun spring date or brunch with the gals.

You will see many dresses with buttons down the middle this spring. This flattering dress with a cut out knot in the front with a bow is the perfect dress, if you are up for the trend. Pair it with some wedge sandals and a flyaway cardigan, if it is still chilly where you live, and you will be good to go!

fk

If you plan on sticking with the essential spring trends of florals and bright colors, these dresses are a great way to kick it up a notch and incorporate more spring dresses trends for 2019!

Emalee is a Senior at Lasell University and the President of Her Campus Lasell. She is currently a Campus Community Management Intern for Her Campus! She is a Fashion Merchandising and Management major and a Communications minor. Besides Her Campus, she is the President of Newman Society, loves taking photos, going for hikes, and going to the beach.