5 TV Shows Returning This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

The wait is finally over. Within the next few weeks, some of your favorite shows will be releasing new episodes. Be sure to mark your calendars so you don’t miss them.

1. Riverdale (Returns October 9 on The CW)

Based on the Archie comics, this series follows Archie Andrews and friends as they solve mysteries and discover the secrets of Riverdale.

(Photo: deadline.com)

1. American Horror Story: Apocalypse (Wednesdays on FX)

The eighth season of American Horror Story follows the theme of apocalypse, and is planning to incorporate characters and storylines from previous seasons of the show, including season three’s Coven.

(Photo: Newsbusters.com)

1. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (Premieres October 12 on The CW)

The musical TV show about Rebecca Bunch’s love life will return for its fourth and final season. This season promises new songs and new characters. It will also continue to focus on Rebecca’s mental health and her Borderline Personality Disorder diagnosis.

(Photo: Amazon.com)

1. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Streaming October 26 on Netflix)

Sabrina the Teenage Witch is getting rebooted this fall with a darker storyline and an all-new cast.

(Photo: ew.com)

1. The Good Place (Premieres September 27 on NBC)

Season three continues the story of Ellen, who dies and finds herself in “The Good Place.” However, she quickly realizes that she does not belong there.

(Photo: nextflicks.tv)

M D

Lasell '21

Lasell College student