This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Every year I feel like Valentine’s day just sneaks up on me. Whether I am celebrating with my Galentines or I’m sharing the day with my significant other, I always want to make sure I have the perfect outfit for the occasion! No matter what your plans are, I wanted to share some outfit inspiration so you hopefully aren’t rummaging through your closet looking for a last minute outfit.

1. Girls Night Out

Princess Polly has some super cute pieces in their Vday collection that are perfect for a girls night out! Their Kenar Long Sleeve Top Red is the perfect top to spice up this GNO outfit. You can pair it with a lace bralette underneath and either some wide leg trousers, loose jeans, or a tight maxi/mini skirt. This will be sure to make your outfit Instagram approved so you can take tons of fun photos with you and your girls.

1. At Home With The Gals

For those girls who are planning to watch their favorite rom com and spend the night playing games and hanging with the girls, the Grey Heart Print Jersey Lace Trim Scoop Neck PJ Tank from Pretty Little Thing is the perfect choice! Paired with their matching shorts and some cozy slippers or fuzzy socks, this is the ultimate girls night in outfit to celebrate the holiday!

1. One Stop Shop

Jumpsuits are just so easy because you can look very put together with minimal effort. Express has a neon berry pink colored Strapless Pleated Wide Leg Jumpsuit that screams Valentine’s day from head to toe! This can be paired with some fun heels and a long trench or a leather jacket/blazer to complete the look!

1. Date Night

A night out grabbing dinner and drinks with your significant other calls for an eye-catching outfit that they can’t stop staring at. This Girls Night Out Strapless Satin Corset Top from Windsor will do just the trick and comes in red, pink and black! Pairing this with a nice pair of leather pants or your favorite jeans is sure to make your S.O fall in love with you all over again. 

1. Show Stopping 

The simplicity of a dress can provide that perfect amount of elegance that makes your look feel more polished, formal, and show stopping. This Sister Jane UO Exclusive Showtime Metallic Jacquard Mini Dress from Urban Outfitters is the most adorable addition to your closet for this Valentine’s day. With some funky cowboy boots, knee high boots, or even some simple heels, this look is date night ready!

Julia McNicol is a junior at Lasell University studying Fashion Media and Marketing with a minor in Journalism. She loves exploring the city, shopping, and watching a good rom-com! Her Instagram can be found at @juliamcnicol as well as @juliashannonxoxo for fashion-specific content.