5 Inspiring YouTubers to Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Finding new and interesting YouTubers to watch is like hitting the jackpot. You never know what kind of content you’ll find. There’s nothing more satisfying than binging videos on a channel you’ve just found. If you’re looking for some new YouTubers to watch, then here’s a list that may be able to help you out.

*Art by Margaret Scrinkl

1. Cam&Fam:

For the past few months I’ve been loving Cam&Fam. Cam and her fiance vlog about their lives as teen parents with their beautiful daughter Collette. Cam and Landon found out they were having a baby when they were 16. Now they’re 17 and vlog about everything from their daughter’s firsts, hauls, their new apartment, and most importantly their lives as teen parents.  

2. Shane Dawson:

There was no doubt in my mind that I could leave Shane off of this list. I’ve watched Shane’s videos since I was a kid. He’s always so funny and genuine and real with his viewers. He cares so much about people. His content is always so funny and interesting. Like who would’ve thought about waffle-ironing a Barbie?

3. Meet the Millers:

The Millers family is one of my newest finds that I’ve been watching the past few days. They’re a family of seven: Derek, Bre, Brielle, Boden, Ember, Cosy and Baby Jensen. The first video I watched was of their newborn son, Jensen’s birth. Ever since then, I’ve fell in love with this family.

4. The ACE Family:

The ACE Family is another channel I’ve been obsessed with the past few months. I first found their channel through Instagram. I watched their Instagram videos of their daughter Elle and that was it. I fell in love. I started watching their videos immediately after. Austin, Catherine, and Elle (ACE) is really such a wonderful and giving family. They care so much about others and their fans. They even funded five wells in Swaziland because they do not want people to have to go through what they went through when they first found out they were pregnant and did not have a dollar to their name.

5. Special Books by Special Kids:

This last one is something I found a few days ago. It’s something very special and meaningful that is making a huge difference in the way that we see people with medical disabilities. Special Books by Special Kids is a channel that interviews kids with medical disabilities and their families. They follow the kids around in their daily lives from school to after school activities. This channel is full of beautiful and life changing content.

Gabriela Giubilo is a senior at Lasell College. She is majoring in Event Management with a minor in Psychology. She loves to read, watch tv, spend lots of time on Tumblr, and hang out with friends in family. She just completed a semester abroad in Queensland, Australia. Her goal is to work as an event designer and move to LA.