samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Best Websites For College Students

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Unfortunately, college doesn’t come with a how-to guide. Even if Her Campus comes pretty close, we don’t have everything… yet.  So let these websites fill the void and make college a little less stressful. From news to student-only discounts, and even some study help, these websites will have everything you’re looking for and more.

• Teen Vogue 

Don’t let the name fool you. Teen Vogue isn’t just fashion. The site includes everything from politics to pop culture. Whatever is being talked about, Teen Vogue will keep you in the loop.

• Unidays

Unidays is a goldmine for student-only discounts. Not only do they have savings on every brand imaginable but they also stackable bonus deals! All you have to do is sign up with your .edu email address.

• Rookie Mag

Rookie Mag was made for teens by teens. Editor-in-chief Tavi Gevinson was only 15 when she started the publication in 2011. Disappointed that most content marketed for teens wasn’t made by teens, Gevinson wanted to change that. Rookie has a staff of content creators but also publishes work submitted by readers.

• Ted Talks

Ted Talks are essentially motivational speeches in 20 minutes or less. Each video features a new person talking about their career, or anything else they are passionate about. Ted Talks cover a wide range of topics from art, to technology and everything in between. Whether you’re in a creative slump or need the motivation to finish an assignment, you are bound to find the perfect video for you.

• Crash Course

Ok so this is not a website of its own, but is a YouTube channel. Crash Course is still essential for any college student. Crash Course has summaries on all the standard college courses including US History, Psychology, Literature, Anatomy and so many more. Whether you just need to brush up on your knowledge or cram for an exam, Crash Course has you covered.  

Raegan Cleary is a senior at Lasell College studying Fashion Communication and Promotion. She likes French Bulldogs and long walks to Chipotle. In addition to Her Campus shes been doing theatre for eight years and this spring she'll be in her fourth production of Vagina Monologues. In the future she'd love to become the next Miranda Priestly or the frontwoman in a girl-punk band.