The 10 Signs He Might Be A F*ckboy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

One of the hardest things about being in college is trying to find love. The harder part is having to weed out who is a ‘fuckboy’ and who isn’t. Here are some signs that he just might be a ‘fuckboy.’

Photo: pexels.com

1.He disappears for days at a time-

This is a classic ‘fuckboy’ move: he will go from texting you all day to disappearing for a long time. When he comes back, he always has some lame excuse. He should only get one chance to do this before you have to realize that he can only break his phone so many times.

2. He was just dancing with her-

This move is one of my personal favorites. Your boy is at a party and you see him all over some other girl, and his excuse is that he was just dancing with her. Well, I don’t know about you, but I have never seen any dance moves that involve tongue.

3. He seems to always have somewhere to go at 3 a.m.-

You will be hanging out on a Friday night, or worse (in bed), and then he looks at his phone and mysteriously has somewhere to go. Or …

4. He only texts you at 3 a.m-

Any girl who has ever gotten a “you up?” text can relate to this one. If he only seems to want to talk to you in the middle of the night, and he’s not a hot vampire, you should let him go.

5. He takes more time to get ready then you do-

I think that if he has ever said “No, Stop, You’ll mess up my hair!” you can figure that one out on your own.

Photo:unsplash.com

6. When you ask him about other girls he avoids answering you-

He might go as far as to say “Don’t be so jealous!” to avoid answering.

7. None of his friends seem to know who you are-

…Even though you’ve been talking for over a month.

8. When you meet other girls while you are out, but he doesn’t introduce you-

Enough said.

9. He never wants any signs of you on his social media-

No pictures, no videos, nothing.

10. He won’t open up to you-

He has trouble telling you about things in his life because that means you’re growing closer, and that means commitment, which is his biggest fear.

Elizabeth is a Senior at Lasell College, she is a writer and President for the Lasell Her Campus chapter.