Nicole X Missguided Collection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lancaster chapter.

The 10 million viewers that have been glued to the screen for the latest series’ of the X factor haven’t solely been watching it for the budding, talented singers. What we have also been admiring, is the judging panel’s choice of outfits for the live shows and more importantly, what Nicole Scherzinger decides to wear, week in week out. From striking, evening dresses to bralets and tube skirts, we cannot help but stare with envious green eyes at her admirable figure and deep glow. And, guess what? An affordable collection that allows us to achieve this look has just landed, from the woman herself.

Despite Missguided’s beloved relationship with the pastel tones for Spring/Summer 2014, the eagerly anticipated collection reveals a modernistic approach to the monochrome palette. With asymmetric clean cuts it gives the growing brand the ability to attract an even wider audience with an alternative hue.

Thankfully, Nicole Scherzinger didn’t shy away from her personal style. She clearly recognised the awe that everyone felt towards her outfits whenever she stepped out onto the X Factor stage, as we are invited into something that looks as though it has been picked straight from her very own wardrobe – from midi bodycon dresses to bralets and tube skirts for that perfect evening ensemble.

We can all breathe a sigh of relief – this collaboration will not come at a great cost to our bank accounts! As a student myself, there is nothing more frustrating than waiting months for a collaborating to go live just like this one, only to find that the only thing I can afford is a jersey top. This time, Missguided have cleverly priced this sha-mazing line at a price range of £15-£50 not forgetting the 10% student discount that they also have an offer. Only thing is, with it being priced so affordable, I wouldn’t wait around to buy such pieces, so go get shopping!

To see Nicole’s full range for Missguided, head to the website here.

My name is Hannah Hobson and I am currently studying English Language at Lancaster University with an ambition to become a fashion journalist.